Princess Anne's mystery tiara?
Posted by Ayvee on July 9, 2012, 2:15 pm, in reply to "Re: Margaret Rhodes"
I've never seen this picture before. Thanks for posting, Nellie! |
Something about the size and shape of this tiara reminds me of Princess Anne's mystery tiara. It doesn't remind me at all of the scroll tiara/halo tiara that Catherine Middleton wore for her wedding. I wish we there were other photos of the Countess wearing this tiara.
: I always thought this was the scroll/halo
: tiara worn by the Countess of Strathmore to
: the 1937 coronation.
: If so then it was lent by Queen Elizabeth
: (QM) to her mother for the occasion.
- Margaret Rhodes - Brock July 8, 2012, 1:15 pm
- Belgium - Italy - Hans July 8, 2012, 2:31 pm
- Re: Margaret Rhodes - Nellie July 8, 2012, 8:43 pm
- Countess of Strathmore - Paisley July 8, 2012, 10:05 pm
- Princess Anne's mystery tiara? - Ayvee July 9, 2012, 2:15 pm
- Re: Margaret Rhodes - Count75 July 9, 2012, 12:39 am
« Back to index | View thread »