Re: Picture from South Australia
Posted by Wymanda on July 17, 2012, 5:42 am, in reply to "Re: A lost jewel"
Just noticed that HM also wore the Cambridge Tiara to this event. How many times do we know she actually wore it and when did she cease using the tiara prior to making it part of Diana's wedding gifts. |
: I feel that the opal is really too large to
: be worn effectively by anyone.
: The Queen wearing the opal necklace in South
: Australia in 1954.
: --Previous Message--
: I came across this information and picture
: about the Opal necklace that was given to
: Queen Elizabeth II in 1954 by the Australian
: people. While I accept that it is not to
: everyones taste it is a shame that the stone
: cannot be reworked into a stunning brooch to
: add to HM Australian collection. (Mind you,
: I think the necklace would look stunning on
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- A lost jewel - Wymanda July 17, 2012, 5:18 am
- Re: A lost jewel - Nellie July 17, 2012, 5:30 am
- Re: A lost jewel - Wymanda July 17, 2012, 5:41 am
- Re: Picture from South Australia - Wymanda July 17, 2012, 5:42 am
- Re: A lost jewel - Hans July 17, 2012, 5:57 am
- 1954 Tiara Tour - Nellie July 17, 2012, 7:55 pm
« Back to index | View thread »