I didn't speak only about the Red Cross Ball, but about all the big events she attended for one year.
Between the visit of a school and an State dinner in Berlin, it seems to me that a difference has to be made with the jewels we wear. With Charlene I would even say that more the event is important, less the jewels are present !
Let's be honest, what can be the reasons?
- She has lost the key of the safe (dixit Glenn)?
- She has sold her jewels to make some money ?
- Her skin is allergic to the gold and to the platinum ?
- The economic crisis and the poverty are so important in Monaco that Prince Albert has suggested to his wife not to shock the opinion with her jewels ?
- She always chooses sparkling gowns which don't need to wear any jewels ?
- She thinks that jewels are for the old ladies who want to make their wrinkles forget ?
I'm sorry, but the last one remains the less fanciful for me
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓
« Back to index | View thread »