[ Post a Response | Royal Jewels of the World Message Board ]
Posted by Barbara D. on March 29, 2017, 5:32 am, in reply to "Origin"
This is very interesting. Thank you, John R, for providing these information about the truly amazing jewel!
: The bandeau was created using the largest
: diamonds from Queen Emma's diamond rivière
: which was part of her national wedding gift
: in 1879. The necklace contains stones which
: date back to the 17th ! century. Also the
: small brooch of four diamonds contains
: centuries old diamonds. So both carats and
: centuries may be counted here!
: --Previous Message--
: I love your enthusiasm.
: That bandeau of jaw-dropping diamonds is a
: favourite of mine too.
- Total Caret Power - JasonD March 28, 2017, 11:06 am
- Re: Total Caret Power - Hans March 28, 2017, 11:12 am
- Re: Total Carat Power - Barbara D. March 29, 2017, 2:51 am
- Re: Total Carat Power - Nellie March 29, 2017, 3:03 am
- Origin - John R March 29, 2017, 3:42 am
- Re: Origin - Nellie March 29, 2017, 4:19 am
- Re: Origin - Barbara D. March 29, 2017, 5:32 am
« Back to index | View thread »