: "Queen Victoria was allowed to keep the
: diamond small crown ..........
Again from my notes:
An extract from Twining's The Crown Jewels of Europe
Award of the Arbitration Tribunal and Count Kielmansegge's receipt for the Hanover Crowm Jewels January 23, 1858
Schedule of Jewels
1. Two brilliant Sleeve Bows
A pair of three dropped brilliant earrings.
A pair of single dopped brilliant earrings, set with several brilliants at the back.
A large stoned brilliant necklace; and a brilliant cross.
2. A large brilliant Stomacher.
3. A beautifully set brilliant Crown, small, to put on the head-dress.
4. A large pearl necklace; and large pearl dropped earrings.
5. A large brilliant nosegay.
« Back to index | View thread »