[ Post a Response | Royal Jewels of the World Message Board ]
Re: Past exhibition at Amalienborg
Posted by Lorenzo on May 15, 2017, 10:59 am, in reply to "Re: Past exhibition at Amalienborg"
150 is young grand-duke Alexandre and princess Dagmar, the other one is Tsar Alexander II and empress Maria
: Thank you, Kasper! Great pictures! However,
: I do have one question.
: Second last picture shows the brooch with
: pictures of Tsar Alexander III and Tsarina
: Marie of Russia (formerly Dagmar of
: Denmark). But who were these two other
: couples in other jewel pieces right below
: that of the Russian Imperial couple in the
: last picture in your post, Kaspar?
: --Previous Message--
: Thank you also and I am thrilled by that
: little yellow egg.
- Past exhibition at Amalienborg - Kasper May 15, 2017, 1:51 am
- Re: Past exhibition at Amalienborg - Beth May 15, 2017, 2:39 am
- Re: Past exhibition at Amalienborg - Torkel May 15, 2017, 2:14 pm
- Text of items - Kasper May 16, 2017, 4:29 am
- Owners of items - Kasper May 16, 2017, 4:35 am
- Re: Past exhibition at Amalienborg - Stig May 16, 2017, 12:42 pm
- The M badge - Glenn May 17, 2017, 3:26 pm
- Re: Past exhibition at Amalienborg - Stig May 20, 2017, 9:45 am
« Back to index | View thread »