Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala
Posted by Cristina on June 30, 2017, 3:21 pm, in reply to "Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala"
Thank you Stefan and Amedeo! It does seem like the same tiara worn by Duchess Maria Antonia of Wurttemberg! What a beautiful and light tiara, most likely it has been in the vaults for some time, so glad we get to see it worn by Duchess Marie now.
I will try to find a pic of Princess Christina zu L÷wenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg with the fringe tiara/necklace. I really like convertible fringes, they just cannot look bad.
So wonderful that the German noble and royal houses still have so many beautiful jewelry to wear, and events where they can display it.
: Thank you so much for these wonderful
: pictures, Stefan!
: I found a picture where Duchess Marie's
: tiara seems to be worn by Duchess Maria
: Antonia of Wurttemberg, the unmarried sister
: of Duke Carl.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Royal wedding in Wertheim. - MimiHabsburg June 24, 2017, 5:08 pm
- Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim. - Stefan June 25, 2017, 12:02 pm
- Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala - Stefan June 29, 2017, 11:36 am
- Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala - maria Olivia June 29, 2017, 12:15 pm
- Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala - Cristina June 29, 2017, 3:58 pm
- Bravo! - Cynthia June 29, 2017, 11:12 pm
- Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala - Amedeo June 30, 2017, 2:58 am
- Re: Royal wedding in Wertheim.- Gala - MimiHabsburg July 6, 2017, 6:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »