[ Post a Response | Royal Jewels of the World Message Board ]
Re: Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara
Posted by Johan on July 8, 2017, 8:38 pm, in reply to "Re: Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara"
There is the option that Caroline as the official wife of Ernst August senior lent the tiara to her stepson's bride. She was the last one to wear it so it could have been in her possession since.
: I don't understand German but I used Google
: translate on your page. So the tiara was a
: wedding present to Princess Victoria Louise
: of Prussia when she married Prince Ernst
: Augustus of Hanover in 1913?
: The wearing of this tiara today also makes
: me question it's ownership. I very much
: doubt Ernst August Senior would have lent
: the tiara to his new daughter-in-law after
: all the hoopla that's been going on. Does
: Ernst August Junior already own the tiara
: like he does many of the other Hanover
: properties or are the Hanover jewels held in
: some sort of trust or foundation?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Ursula July 8, 2017, 8:07 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Ursula July 8, 2017, 8:09 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding - malluu July 8, 2017, 10:34 am
- Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - close view of the tiara - Barbara D. July 10, 2017, 7:03 am
- Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Juscha July 11, 2017, 9:12 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding - Official Photos - malluu July 12, 2017, 9:07 am
« Back to index | View thread »