[ Post a Response | Royal Jewels of the World Message Board ]
Re: Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara | Hannover jewels
Posted by Juscha on July 15, 2017, 7:40 am, in reply to "Re: Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara | Hannover jewels"
I suggest we should call the tiara blossom tiara for I cannot see any honeysuckle blossom but something that could be roses and different kinds of leaves. Its a nice notion that a wedding present for a love match (which it was) might be still in use for weddings.
: Thank you for your kind words ...Juscha!
: You're very welcome.
: Yes, again...probably it could be the
: wedding gift to Friederike of Hannover and
: later - in large version - given to Queen
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Ursula July 8, 2017, 8:07 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Ursula July 8, 2017, 8:09 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding - malluu July 8, 2017, 10:34 am
- Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - close view of the tiara - Barbara D. July 10, 2017, 7:03 am
- Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Juscha July 11, 2017, 9:12 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding - Official Photos - malluu July 12, 2017, 9:07 am
« Back to index | View thread »