Re: Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara | Hannover jewels
Posted by Juscha on July 16, 2017, 11:48 am, in reply to "Re: Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara | Hannover jewels"
Ups, all the time I thought the honeysuckles were leaves. Now it´s offical, I´m in need of some days off...
: the 3 honeysuckle in the diadem- one -no leaf-
: in the middle and byside. are the different
: to all theses "roses" and
: "blossoms" tiaras...
: I like to have a details to identify it
: insteat of the other flowers in diamonds.
: --Previous Message--
: I suggest we should call the tiara blossom
: tiara for I cannot see any honeysuckle
: blossom but something that could be roses
: and different kinds of leaves. Its a nice
: notion that a wedding present for a love
: match (which it was) might be still in use
: for weddings.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Ursula July 8, 2017, 8:07 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding | Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Ursula July 8, 2017, 8:09 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding - malluu July 8, 2017, 10:34 am
- Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - close view of the tiara - Barbara D. July 10, 2017, 7:03 am
- Honeysuckle Blossoms Diamond Tiara - Juscha July 11, 2017, 9:12 am
- Re: Hannover Wedding - Official Photos - malluu July 12, 2017, 9:07 am
« Back to index | View thread »