[ Post a Response | Royal Jewels of the World Message Board ]
Re: Questions about Two Photos
Posted by Dawn on July 23, 2017, 7:34 pm, in reply to "Re: Questions about Two Photos"
"Was added by hand" as you put it...that's interesting but you could be right. However, it's an old postcard. I could understand if a picture is photoshopped on a computer but how could a person add a tiara to an old postcard? Do you mean a person maybe added a tiara to the postcard and then take a picture of it and then post it on-line showing it as an old postcard? Thanks for answering my question, Cynthia. I will try to see if there's a black and white picture similar to the "painted" or "colored" photo of Queen Mary from the same photographic session.
: The first one looks as if the tiara was added
: by hand. The second one reminds me of
: photos taken when Princess May "came
: out." I think May's jewels at that
: time were modest family pieces.
- Questions about Two Photos - Dawn July 23, 2017, 2:02 pm
- Re: Questions about Two Photos - Cynthia July 23, 2017, 3:29 pm
- Re: Questions about Two Photos - Dawn July 23, 2017, 7:34 pm
- Re: Empress Frederick - Nellie July 23, 2017, 6:47 pm
- Re: Questions about Two Photos - Cynthia July 23, 2017, 9:45 pm
- Re: Questions about Two Photos - Brian July 23, 2017, 11:45 pm
- Empress Frederick's Circlet and Other Info - Dawn July 26, 2017, 9:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »