[ Post a Response | Royal Jewels of the World Message Board ]
Queen Mary wearing diamonds during the day
Posted by Beth on July 25, 2017, 3:04 am, in reply to "Re: Comparison"
There are numerous photos of Queen Mary wearing her diamond and pearl necklace during the day as well as 2 of her emerald and diamond necklaces; however, I think that the following illustrates clearly that HM was not adverse to wearing during the day diamond items we might normally consider would be worn in the evening.
This photo was taken in Port Said in 1911.
- Gloucester Turquoise and Pearl Fringe Necklace - Arthur July 22, 2017, 4:22 pm
- Re: Gloucester Turquoise and Pearl Fringe Necklace - Beth July 23, 2017, 3:36 am
- Queen Mary in 1911 - Baxter July 24, 2017, 11:38 pm
- Comparison - Baxter July 24, 2017, 11:39 pm
- Re: Comparison - Beth July 25, 2017, 2:47 am
- Queen Mary wearing diamonds during the day - Beth July 25, 2017, 3:04 am
- Re: Comparison - Baxter July 25, 2017, 11:16 pm
- Re: Comparison - Dawn July 25, 2017, 1:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »