sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2024 12:41 am  #1

Flow 98.7 Introduces New Morning Show Hosts

"Ace & Marlon In The Morning" are former podcasters who start on Jan. 15th.

‘Toronto radio has been saved’: Torontonians react to FLOW 98.7’s new morning show hosts

May 8, 2024 1:31 pm  #2

Re: Flow 98.7 Introduces New Morning Show Hosts

Never heard of them.   I used to listen to 98.7 via Tuned in in my car (Tesla built in app) but it's stopped streaming there for awhile now. Please fix.
Also, they had a 8am-8:30am (times are aprox) morning mix on air and I remember one day DJ Ritz was doing it perhaps in September last fall and said on air that he missed 93.7 (now not available due to signal interference in GTA).  I wonder if he's still allowed on 98.7 these days.

I suggest that many Hip Hop and R&B fans will always contest that 98.7 has nothing on 93.7 'WBLK in comparison of programming quality, heritage and well everything.

Also speaking of (stopped) tunedin Streams .. Vibe105 also not currently streaming at least on the Tuned in at my car.  These streams were beneficial considering the limited signal reach of both stations.

Last edited by dmcjeff (May 8, 2024 1:33 pm)

[img]https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuF8Sd9OzvCbg5oAXaSlHwJVUvLp-w?e=arHBuk[/img]

May 8, 2024 1:51 pm  #3

Re: Flow 98.7 Introduces New Morning Show Hosts

dmcjeff wrote:

Never heard of them.   I used to listen to 98.7 via Tuned in in my car (Tesla built in app) but it's stopped streaming there for awhile now. Please fix.
Also, they had a 8am-8:30am (times are aprox) morning mix on air and I remember one day DJ Ritz was doing it perhaps in September last fall and said on air that he missed 93.7 (now not available due to signal interference in GTA).  I wonder if he's still allowed on 98.7 these days.

I suggest that many Hip Hop and R&B fans will always contest that 98.7 has nothing on 93.7 'WBLK in comparison of programming quality, heritage and well everything.

Also speaking of (stopped) tunedin Streams .. Vibe105 also not currently streaming at least on the Tuned in at my car.  These streams were beneficial considering the limited signal reach of both stations.

Try contacting Tune-in. A station I listen to [WERW Monroe, Mi.] was gone. After some investigation, it turns out, the station was moving to a new location. They are now streaming normally now.