[ Post a Response | Typhoon2000 Discussion Center ]
Re: La Nina effects
Posted by Michael V. Padua (Webadmin) on September 15, 2010, 7:30 pm, in reply to "Re: La Nina effects"
Hi Nikos, |
Been so busy with my site. Anyway, I think the presence of TUTTs are also at higher levels in the Atlantic prior to these TC outbreaks. This is something to study further. The presence of TUTT were also observed during the the EL NINO-LA NINA SHIFT in 1998. I remember, STY LOLENG (BABS) being affected by a TUTT when ILIANG (ZEB) accelerated northward. When the TUTT filled in, LOLENG rapidly gained strength and became a Super Typhoon.
- La Nina effects - Gus August 10, 2010, 1:13 pm
- Re: La Nina effects - Aaron August 11, 2010, 10:33 pm
- Re: La Nina effects - Michael V. Padua (Web Admin) August 12, 2010, 11:34 am
- Re: La Nina effects - weathergaines August 12, 2010, 4:38 pm
- Re: La Nina effects - Gus August 13, 2010, 10:22 am
- Re: La Nina effects - Michael V. Padua (Webadmin) August 13, 2010, 11:44 am
- Re: La Nina effects - Nikos August 22, 2010, 11:08 pm
- Re: La Nina effects - Michael V. Padua (Webadmin) September 15, 2010, 7:30 pm
- Re: La Nina effects - Aaron August 13, 2010, 3:45 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
:: Receive Typhoon Updates directly on your mobile phones!
To know more...Text T2K HELP to 216 (SMART & TNT),
2800 (GLOBE & TM) & 2288 (SUN).
Create your own free message board!