Re: Tomuri Whanau - Message for Melodie
Posted by Reta Nikora on November 16, 2009, 12:48 am, in reply to "Re: Tomuri Whanau - Message for Melodie"
Tena koe Melody, |
My name is Reta Pou, my mother was moori Tomuri, Then she married Wiremu Hamuera Piripi (Sam) Pou.
My husband is Puke Nikora. I have my daughters email address for you to reach me. I would like to catch up with you if it is possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
My brother Puke Pou email@example.com my brother is the surfer if you remember? He would like to meet you.
Til I get your reply, ka kite ano
- tomuri whanau - stephen tomuri April 4, 2008, 7:49 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - Larissa Te Awa April 15, 2012, 3:29 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - brent warren pera jones September 8, 2011, 9:01 pm
- Re: tomuri whanau - Lisa Abraham February 6, 2011, 1:32 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - Jacqui Youle November 17, 2008, 6:47 am
- Re: Tomuri Whanau - Message for Melodie - Jo Cochrane June 21, 2008, 12:58 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - melodie waimarama tomuri June 19, 2008, 10:25 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - Jo Cochrane June 18, 2008, 10:14 am
« Back to index