Re: tomuri whanau
Posted by Lisa Abraham on February 6, 2011, 1:32 am, in reply to "tomuri whanau"
Kia ora koutou |
My grandfather was Merangi Tomuri. He is buried in Kaikohe (Church of England cemetary) He married and lived in Wellington. (to an English migrant Brenda) They had 2 children Lorraine and Cyril Tomuri . My great aunt was Wasi Tomuri who married into the Cochrane whanau. I met her a year before she passed and stayed at her whare approx 5 years ago. Does anyone have any information about my grandparents Brenda and Merangi. He was part of the Poneke Choir. Any information would gratefully received.
- tomuri whanau - stephen tomuri April 4, 2008, 7:49 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - Larissa Te Awa April 15, 2012, 3:29 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - brent warren pera jones September 8, 2011, 9:01 pm
- Re: tomuri whanau - Lisa Abraham February 6, 2011, 1:32 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - Jacqui Youle November 17, 2008, 6:47 am
- Re: Tomuri Whanau - Message for Melodie - Jo Cochrane June 21, 2008, 12:58 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - melodie waimarama tomuri June 19, 2008, 10:25 am
- Re: tomuri whanau - Jo Cochrane June 18, 2008, 10:14 am
« Back to index