[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Thankyou, Geoff Diggines for pointing out the Cologne version isn't cut. I listened to it while on a long drive and in the last movement - where the notorious cuts occur in the EMI recording - I imagined an abrupt change of direction in the music, almost a 'non-sequitor' if you like, and I assumed this was the cut. I'll listen to it again.
Klemperer/Bruckner - Geoff Diggines February 6, 2019, 1:37 pm
- Re: Klemperer/Bruckner - Marc February 6, 2019, 8:48 pm
- Re: Klemperer/Bruckner - dieter barkhoff February 6, 2019, 11:13 pm
- Re: Klemperer/Bruckner - dieter barkhoff February 7, 2019, 9:37 am
- Re: Klemperer/Bruckner - dieter barkhoff February 10, 2019, 12:02 am
- Re: Klemperer/Bruckner - Marc February 7, 2019, 11:41 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb