- Murray is feeling some better from his headcold
- talked to my sister yesterday - she's had some rough pain days. I wish I had a magic wand. But - thankfully she is doing better mentally
- been sleeping better the past 2 nights
- that Maxie & I had a good conversation:
Conversation recently with Max (age 6)
Max: 'Grandma B, can you make yourself burp?'
Me: 'I don't know.. I've never tried. ... I will see.'
- I swallowed some air & produced a little burp. Max was smiling.
Me: 'That's the first time I have ever done it.'
-- Max was looking amazed & had a huge smile.
Max: 'Grandma , that's hard to believe you've never done it before. This is great!'
Moral of the story... you are never too old to do new things.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car