Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Beverly on 2/8/2020, 11:54 am, in reply to "Sat Grats? nt
- going out to dinner tonight. Former neighbors who moved away and moved back 10 years later. I will see my former 'roadie, Alex' (helped me one summer when I worked every day) She was in 5th grade. Now she is in collage working on being a pharmacist. And - she is bringing her boyfriend. I am so happy to get to meet him.
- pretty soft snow. Just enough to cover everything.
- love tv shows where the fbi or police have to solve a crime
- drinking Ensure or Premiere Protein to make sure I am getting enough protein.
- Rachel is making good decisions about going out or driving in the snow.