Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 2/8/2020, 12:10 pm, in reply to "Sat Grats? nt
1. That my ankle is a little bit better today! Yesterday Ken had his yearly eye exam and we went to look at frames afterward. We were sitting down ordering them and when we were finished I stood up and had the worst pain in my right foot/ankle! It was like I had a cramp in my foot and couldnít walk it off. It was over the top of my foot and then on both sides of the ankle! Honestly I didnít know what was going on! I hobbled out to the car but swore I had broken my foot by the time I got home! Lots of ice packs alternating with my Tiger Balm (I swear by this stuff guys!) and it is a little bit better this morning. I can at least walk on it, and the pain today seems to be mostly on the inside of my ankle. More tiger balm and ice packs today. I have been prescribed potassium by my dr but never remember to take it, and have been getting cramps off and on in my foot, so I decided I have to start taking the potassium as that could be part of the problem. It really did start out feeling like a horrible foot cramp. Thankful it is better. Still a little swollen, but better.
2. That we found a pair of glasses that Ken likes and that we could afford. Why in the world are glasses so expensive? I have thought about getting a cheaper pair online, but with Ken needing a bifocal and being so picky about his glasses, I think some things are better left up to the professionals!
3. Productive day at work this past week. Iím getting more responsibility which I love!
4. My husband Ken. He is so caring and worries about his wife! God blessed me so much by bringing this man into my life. He is my rock.
5. Coffee in the morning-who I am kidding? Coffee ANYTIME! Lol I am trying a new kind - Gloria Jeans Raspberry Chocolate Lava and it is very good! I have found with my Keurig k-cups if I drink the same flavor every single day they kind of lose their ďspecialness.Ē Does that make sense? If I switch up my Nutty Caramel after a few days to my Coconut Mocha, itís like the very first time Iíve ever had it. The taste is so amazing! So I currently have: Rasperry Chocolate Lava, Coconut Mocha, Nutty Caramel, Chocolate Glazed Donut, and Peppermint Bark! Soooo good! Love having a variety to choose from, and with the k-cups, each cup is fresh!