Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Tuesday/Christmas Eve thankfuls
Posted by Beverly on 12/24/2019, 5:15 am
Posted by Cindy on 12/24/2019, 2:33 pm, in reply to "Tuesday/Christmas Eve thankfuls"
1. Youngest daughter invited us over for dinner tomorrow. Made Ken happy. |
2. Working on the rental today. Glad to see progress!
3. Beautiful weather! Itís in the 50ís today!!
4. You sweet ladies! Love you!
5. Time spent with Ken.
Posted by Paula on 12/24/2019, 9:40 am, in reply to "Tuesday/Christmas Eve thankfuls"
I think I'm back on track. Something clicked in my head that said I don't have to eat cake and candy. It's odd to me how the 'click' has to come from inside. It doesn't matter what color plan I'm on. If I keep sating myself with cakes, candy, donuts, cheese, it's a death sentence. |
I'm not depressed even though Christmas is bleak. Nothing happening today. Will probably go to my neighbor's for dinner tomorrow night. If things don't change in 2020, you guys are going to have to send me little presents so I have something to open. Five Below will do just fine.
Tickets to see Cinderella and Aida at the opera early next year and tickets to see CATS and WICKED, as well.
Almost booked tickets to Spain yesterday. It would have been such an impulsive move. I have to build up my money from all the time off and I probably have to come up with about $2000 for dental work that can't be avoided. Plus, I have to have my bedroom closet torn out because of a roof leak and black mold. The carpet in my bedroom is beyond saving so am going to put new flooring in. I hope my tax return is huge this year.
Got my garbage to the curb this morning. I always set it out the night before like everyone else but just forgot until I opened the front door and saw everyone's out there. I think I got it out before the garbage me (ok, sanitation workers) came by.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 12/24/2019, 7:23 am, in reply to "Tuesday/Christmas Eve thankfuls"
1) YOU ladies! Your wisdom, support, guidance, shoulders, enthusiasm, grit, honesty, loyalty and the list goes on and on. I love you all |
2) Paula the Elf paid for 3 MONTHS board rent. Thank you for your generosity Paula!
3) Ray should be off by noon and I am off all day today. WoooHoo! Wrapping prezzies is my goal this afternoon
4) Winter Carnival coffee to start the day
5) plans for a more structured 2020 including diet and exercise as the main focus
It was Merry Christmas gift
Posted by Paula on 12/24/2019, 9:30 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Posted by Beverly on 12/24/2019, 5:20 am, in reply to "Tuesday/Christmas Eve thankfuls"
- seeing the Grandkids play with the neighborhood kids. Loved it!! |
- last night getting together with more of Murray's family - the Comer cousins. Always know as the wild bunch!
- knowing about my Crohn's... good to put a 'name' to how I've been feeling for a long time
-pretty outside lights we saw last night
- taking time to count blessings - you ladies are one of my biggest and best blessing. Love you guys
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]