Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Monday
Posted by Beverly on 12/30/2019, 5:55 am
Posted by Delta on 12/30/2019, 1:35 pm, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday "
A nice sunny day. The temps dipped over 30 degrees overnight so the sun helps. Temps supposed to be more normal for the year for a few days. It has been a strange fall with freezing temps for Halloween and even snow showers, down in the teens for Thanksgiving when we are sometimes still eating out of the garden, then in the high 70 for Christmas week. A normal week will be nice. |
It is official. We had the wettest year on record. It has helped somewhat to replenish our aquifers.
Having a normal day today. I have been lost in time since the weekend before Christmas. It is nice to be able to get back to a normal schedule today.
The lovely top that my son picked out for me. It's pretty but it feels so good on, both the fabric and cut, that I didn't want to take it off.
We took the decorations off the tree and put them away so I don't have that to dread. The tree is still standing because it is a prelit one and my grandson saw a light out. He put in one he found in the Christmas box. It must have been to the old tree and a higher wattage because it lit the whole strand up then popped the bulb and blew out all the lights on the strand. My husband had to order new lights. They should be here today so we can get them replaced tonight and get the tree put away. I am just glad that I didn't have as many decorations out as usual and that I got help putting them away this year. Usually, it takes me a week or two after Christmas to get all of it done by myself.
Posted by Beverly on 12/30/2019, 8:42 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday "
- got thru yesterday fairly well |
- Murray is taking it easy - he doesn't feel so well. He does so much.
- fun memories of time spent with Mike and family
- Maya got a small 'Alexa'... via Mike phone she can call me. Yesterday at least 5 times. It's so dear and sweet. The last time - to let me know she was playing with Peanut her hamster
- almost 2020 - exciting!!
friends, family, you all, fb, internet cel car
So cute about Maya
Posted by Delta on 12/30/2019, 1:03 pm, in reply to "mine"
I hope that today is easier for you.|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 12/30/2019, 8:23 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday "
1) radio today 10-3 then off 'til the show tomorrow night at 8 pm. Can't wait for that! |
2) ready to get this weight off again. 246 this morning and I'm so ashamed of how I let this get out of control. I am thankful to know I have the ability to lose it again
3) Ray has cleared out the back bedroom. He is taking down a wall, bringing the washer and dryer upstairs and making us a TV room. New flooring, new colours, new furniture - the whole shebang!
4) we have the money set aside for #3. Every week we each put 150 into the "house fund" for stuff like this
5) my windshield crack is repaired (had to be done for inspection) and Ray's is getting done today. Cracks in windshields are commonplace here!
Have a great day ladies!
You made me smile when
Posted by Delta on 12/30/2019, 1:02 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
you used the word shebang. My Dad used to use it a lot and then it became my word too for years and years. I don't know that I have used it lately. |
Hope you have a great day.
Posted by Cindyh on 12/30/2019, 6:32 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday "
Finally going to a pain Dr that listens. Hoping to.fet help for my back. I haven't been asleep yet and it's going on 5 am. This is getting normal...I don't want that |
Good family time lately
It is good that you have found a
Posted by Delta on 12/30/2019, 1:10 pm, in reply to "Mine"
doctor that listens. I hope that he can find something that can help your pain. Still being awake after 5 is becoming my habit also. |
Sending positive thoughts CIndyh!
Posted by Krista on 12/30/2019, 8:24 am, in reply to "Mine"
You've had a lot of surgeries this year haven't you? I feel for ya girl!|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]