Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt
Posted by Krista on 1/8/2020, 6:58 am
Posted by Cindy on 1/8/2020, 9:40 pm, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
Posting these after work! |
1. My chiropractor was able to get me in this afternoon. About mid morning my hip started acting up and I was in quite a bit of pain by 1:00. Feeling a little bit better tonight.
2. Productive day at work. Still trying to catch up from being off during the holidays-but Iím getting there!
3. My Wednesday evening shows are back on. Always love watching My 600 pound life and tonight Criminal Minds comes back on for its final season.
4. A friend found out today she doesnít have to have sinus surgery!
5. Having Ken to come home to. Love that man of mine!
Wednesday (really?) gratefuls
Posted by Delta on 1/8/2020, 4:32 pm, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
My new haircut. So much easier to deal with. |
I bought a sweatshirt last year on clearance that I really like for everyday wear when it is cold and realized that I only have that and one more long-sleeved everyday shirt that I like wearing so I started looking for some similar to the one I like. I found them on sale for 75% off Christmas day and ordered 5. They came in today and I love them. So cozy and pretty colors and designs.
In accordance with a plan to clear out things around here, I will take out 5 old things from my closet when I hang these up so that it doesn't fill up with things I don't wear.
My husband just called me and asked me how I would feel about selling the business and him retiring? He had a great offer and he is actually considering it. I have been trying to get him to do this for almost 4 years. He can still keep his office and warehouse since it is paid for and because of the location and zoning he could do any kind of hobby there he wants. He likes to piddle with woodworking, welding, small engines so he could have a small shop and make a small side income if he wanted to feel useful (of course I will never phrase it to him like that). I would almost be willing to take less than the offer to get him out of the business right now (shhhhh, don't tell them that). I hope that they are serious. It would be such a relief because business dealings are one thing making him so grouchy now.
We have found some shows that we like that are multi-year to stream and watch together. It is seldom that we find shows that we both like.
One of the Hallmark channels has been having a Waltons marathon. I still love that show. It is nice to have something to watch when I am supposed to be resting.
How hopeful a new year always is.
Going up to Cleveland today
Posted by Beverly on 1/8/2020, 2:24 pm, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
- we will look at an apartment for Rachel (step mom) |
- good travel weather
- tummy feels better right now
- reading more and more about living and eating with Crohn's disease
- warm sweater!!!
friends, family, you all, fb, interent, car, cell
Have a safe trip and enjoy
Posted by Delta on 1/8/2020, 2:55 pm, in reply to "Going up to Cleveland today"
yourselves. Good luck on finding just the right place for Rachel. |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 1/8/2020, 7:01 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1) seeing Suzie post We met many years ago - she and I and Maree. Fond memories! |
2) talked to my boss at the Auction Hut and he is going to pay me an hour a week for the "above and beyond" I do. I may work there Thursday / Fridays for a couple of hours at min wage also
3) on radio today which will be weird since she was on yesterday but this is the "ease back in" plan so I'm happy to be there as always
4) on track since New Year's and feeling good about that
5) all of you incredible ladies
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]