Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt
Posted by Krista on 1/9/2020, 8:21 am
Back home from Cleveland.
Posted by Beverly on 1/9/2020, 6:24 pm, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
- we looked at a fabulous senior apartment - they have assisted living and also in deep care. Great programs, good food, friendly folks... we will see what happens. |
- came home to weather in the 50's yay
- it's always a challenge to find things to eat when we go out to ... did well today at lunch.. I turned a turkey rueben on rye with swiss cheese to white bread, no saurkraut, or pickles..
- planning Rachel's 95th bday.
- today I love Alexa... she has been playing billy
joel songs.. haven't listend for a long time.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car
Re: Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt
Posted by Sue on 1/9/2020, 11:24 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
Yesterday, the weather was really nice....62, sunny,very mild breeze. We sat out for a couple of hours. Chrissy and a few other neighbors came by to chat. |
Went to the casino for a short while....didn't win, but it was fun being around all the excited folks who were winning.
Heard from my nephew, Tommy. We haven't seen or heard from him since July when he visited us at the lake. Had a nice long chat. He's doing well.
Made an appointment for Sophie to get her shots updated. That's always fun 'cuase we have to keep her away from the other dogs. She acts like she wants to eat them. The appointment is early, so maybe we'll be the only ones there....7:30 is pretty early!!!
Nothing going on today other than mailing the twins' birthday cards. Hard to believe they're going to be 19. Our beautiful babies have become adults. I still think of them being 3-4...they were so damn stinkin' CUTE!!!!
Posted by Paula on 1/9/2020, 10:10 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
Managed to get Gianni isolated in the office. He vomited all day yesterday, even overnight. I want to keep him separate to see if he is any better today and to see what his poop looks like if he has anything inside him to poop. He's vomiting up half eaten food, so I know it's getting through his tummy but doesn't seem to get any further. Terrified that it's a blockage of some kind. I have to be at the office tomorrow morning at 8 so will have to do a 7:30 drop off at the vet if he isn't any better today. Blake is pacing. Does not like his buddy being locked up and I can't stand hearing Gianni crying like he is because he's in there. |
Dentist appt today and a shrink appt, too. I hope this dentist knows what he's doing. That nightmare visit a month ago with that other dentist was scary. This is when the Medicare dentist provider list stinks. My insurance doesn't cover my top-notch VCU dentist
The sun is pouring in on me as I sit in my recliner typing because I can't be in the office with Gianni. I can't really see my silver keyboard so don't know how any of this looks but I like the sun coming in on me so will just type blind this morning.
I got my nails done tuesday and they were playing 'muzak' at the salon. Sometimes that can be annoying but it wasn't that day because it reminded me of songs I'd forgotten about. Funny how you can hear a song you hadn't heard in years and be reminded of it and how much you liked it. Music of the Night and Apple Blossom Time were the ones that impacted my memory that day.
Did well with food yesterday. Have to remember that I still have 22 pounds off.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 1/9/2020, 8:23 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
1) I know, I know Off to start working 6 hours / week on Thursdays and Friday mornings 10-1 at the Auction Hut. I'll be interacting with the customers and they think that's a great thing |
2) have my radio pays since I worked there so much since the fall and that feels great
3) being on track. Feels good and Ray hasn't even had a beer since New Year's Day either! YAY US!
4) booked a massage for next Tuesday morning with my friend Shyanne
5) Ray is all set to make some serious progress this weekend on the reno
Feels like things are right when you open the grats
Posted by Paula on 1/9/2020, 9:59 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Congrats on the being on track. It's helping me.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]