Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt
Posted by Krista on 2/10/2020, 8:36 am
Posted by Beverly on 2/10/2020, 4:17 pm, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
- last night I listened to a hypnosis tape. I am trying to to get back to it. Can be helpful. |
- found a cool top that I forgot I had... fun.
- need to stand back from reading politics
- pretty snow
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car
Posted by Sue on 2/10/2020, 11:32 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
Beautiful Las Vegas Sky this morning.....tell-tale signs of the waning moon. |
KARI....my beautiful girl.
Beginning to feel a little more like "the old me". I like her so much better.
We each had a long chat with Scott last night....It would have been so nice had he been able to be here with us, also. Maybe one day - -
Overhearing Kari talking with her husband, kids and dog who are back in Michigan....knowing she's missing them. True Love!
"I like her so much."
Posted by Paula on 2/11/2020, 9:09 am, in reply to "A few"
I don't know if you meant "love her so much" but the idea of you liking her so much, touched me. You sound happy!|
Posted by Paula on 2/10/2020, 9:53 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
LOVED CATS! It is an amazing show. The staging was Broadway-worthy. I couldn't understand a single thing that was being sung and not much of the very little dialogue in the play. Due to my hearing, it was all muffled though loud enough. Even Patti said that the acoustics made it hard to understand. Nevertheless, it was awesome! |
Reached out to Rhonda, the chaplain I got so close to when I was working at hospice. She really hurt my feelings shortly after I left. She texted me a few times with no reference to the things I had said about being hurt, about having surgery, about losing Dixie so I just let her go. Decided to reach out and we are planning to get together some time. It's a BIG deal for me to get my pride out of the way and reach out.
Full day at work which is great for the pocketbook but it's hard to drag myself there after not working much for so long. Spoiled!
Dinner with Igmara this Thursday
Hot coffee in the morning
Posted by Sue on 2/10/2020, 11:25 am, in reply to "Mine"
You're becoming a total social butterfly, Paula. Good for you. I hear eagerness, hope and anticipation in your words....go for it!|
Posted by Cindy on 2/10/2020, 9:07 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
1. Monday morning once again! A new week is upon us! Thankful for the chance to wake up snd start the day! |
2. Ankle is much better. It really scared me! I took the pain patch off last night at bedtime and was afraid I would wake up to it hurting-but so far so good.
3. My ability to jump on a project and get it done! When Ken starts doing something it takes him forever because he is such a perfectionist. Iím thankful I donít get caught up on the little details and can see a project to completion rather quickly.
4. My job at WW. Training is going good and I am enjoying it! Lots to learn!
5. This day and all it has to offer!!
Glad your ankle is improving.
Posted by Paula on 2/10/2020, 9:47 am, in reply to "My five..."
You definitely did not need another issue along with your hip! The WW thing is so very cool! What does the training consist of?|
Posted by Cindy on 2/11/2020, 1:17 am, in reply to "Glad your ankle is improving."
Iím glad the ankle is improving as well. I canít believe it was a sprain, because wouldnít it still be bothering me? It honestly felt like the worst cramp ever in my foot. But the pain lasted well over 24 hours. Too weird. |
My training gives me a lot of the background behind WW, the science behind how the program works, computer training on their software, (they are sending me an iPad to use when I work) and a bunch of training on how to put every type of member in the computer, how to sale the products, talk to members who are struggling, a ton of info on privacy and protecting the members information, you name it, I am learning it. I am enjoying it. I have 4 webinars that I have to partake in and then I need to observe/work a total of 6 meetings before I am officially trained. Itís exciting and I feel like I have something to offer!
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/10/2020, 8:38 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
1) nowhere I have to be 'til late in the day to pick up my Auction Hut product |
2) going to start to go through our clothes today (mainly Ray's!). This is the best opportunity to clean some things out before we hang them in the new closet
3) we had a great time at the party Saturday. Always a good bunch of friends to see!
4) all of you - you are some of the strongest women I know!
5) Winter Carnival coffee - MmmMmm!
Posted by Paula on 2/10/2020, 9:48 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Don't always feel strong but a lioness inside, eh?|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]