Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt
Posted by Krista on 2/12/2020, 7:18 am
Posted by Paula on 2/12/2020, 9:23 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
They are finally coming to finish the bedroom tomorrow. Paint that needs to be fixed, bar put up in closet, new blinds installed, curtain rods. |
Hanging on with WW but not as well as I would like
Got the fixins to make black bean and butternut squash enchiladas. It's a skinny taste recipe that I like but haven't made in a long time.
The shoes came from Ebay and they truly look brand new.
Final crown and annual mammo will be done next Thursday
Posted by Beverly on 2/12/2020, 11:57 am, in reply to "Mine"
Bedroom getting done. |
Enchiladas sound good!
Posted by Sue on 2/12/2020, 10:50 am, in reply to "Mine"
I like the sound of the enchiladas...are they fairly quick and easy to make?|
Yes if you buy cut up squash.
Posted by Paula on 2/12/2020, 12:11 pm, in reply to "Re: Mine"
Otherwise it's just simmer a bunch of stuff, roll it up in the tortillas, cover with sauce and a little cheese and bake.|
Re: Yes if you buy cut up squash.
Posted by Sue on 2/12/2020, 1:45 pm, in reply to "Yes if you buy cut up squash. "
Thanks...gonna have to try making it...|
Posted by Cindy on 2/12/2020, 9:10 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1. A good day at work yesterday! Had to travel to a city 30 minutes away to meet with consumers and got a lot accomplished. |
2. Training at WW last night was good. I love working the meetings.
3. Time off this afternoon to go with Ken to the dr. He is having a scope done of his bladder to check for tumors. This is a 3 month check up. Please keep my guy in your prayers that all looks good.
4. Online training for WW later today. Love I can do live webinars from the comfort of my office!
5. This day and all it has to offer.
For sure! Let us know how it goes. nt
Posted by Paula on 2/12/2020, 12:11 pm, in reply to "My five..."
Posted by Beverly on 2/12/2020, 11:55 am, in reply to "My five..."
Praying for the best results with the bladder Imaging. I am so glad that you're loved doing the meetings at wwn. . Yay|
Sending all good vibes
Posted by Sue on 2/12/2020, 10:51 am, in reply to "My five..."
for the results of Ken's scope....Hoping everything is A-OK|
What do you mean 'working the meetings'? nt
Posted by Paula on 2/12/2020, 9:17 am, in reply to "My five..."
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/12/2020, 7:21 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1) did the morning show yesterday at the radio station |
2) pretty well done with my picture taking for the auction this week - did well over 100 pics yesterday
3) meeting friends for coffee this morning
4) Ray finished the closet - has 2 rows now for hanging clothes instead of 1 (one above other) - next step is to start moving the clothes back in
5) getting our money into the financial dood for our RRSP's today. Deadline is end of month
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]