The Coeliac, D H and Gluten Free Message Board
[ Post a Response | The Coeliac, D H and Gluten Free Message Board ]
When posting messages that contain useful information please only use smilies at the start and end of the message to make it easier to copy it to the supplementary board. It is even more helpful if you post a copy of useful information on the supp board yourself.
Posted by Dave on 8/1/2019, 15:25:15
Want to buy some nuts for my packed lunches/ snacks etc
Ideally cashews, almonds, Brazilís, peanuts, walnuts etc.
Have been told that some may have cross contaminated risks during packing/ manufacturing, even if not stated on label.
Or will they be totally gluten free and ok?
Or do I need to buy products that clearly state GF?
Been looking in Holland & Barrett and Tesco.
Any recommendations please?
- Re: Nuts - PaulG 9/1/2019, 9:39:54
- Re: Nuts - Jane, Somerset 8/1/2019, 19:04:32
- Re: Nuts - Sue L, Kent 8/1/2019, 23:26:27
- Re: Nuts - Suzy, Dorset 8/1/2019, 16:38:25
- Re: Nuts - Dave 8/1/2019, 21:28:40
- Re: Nuts - Suzy, Dorset 9/1/2019, 17:38:07
- Re: Nuts - Sheona (Drossa) 10/1/2019, 14:42:14
- Re: Nuts - Pam,Dorset 8/1/2019, 16:30:29
- Re: Nuts - Christine from Northants 8/1/2019, 20:50:07